Thursday, July 30, 2009

Christmas in July

This month our theme was Christmas in July for my Club Swap. We decided it would be the perfect time to start thinking about those Christmas cards and we'd get several ideas from each other. Here is my card...I just love this set!! So vintage ~ which I love for Christmas! Pretty basic design...Let me know if you have any questions. For the background I used Versamark for the postage stamp and Always Artichoke for the snowflake, plus I stamped off on some of the snowflakes so you actually end up with 3 shades in the background.

Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by...

Supplies:
Stamps: Winter Post
Paper: Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy, Naturals Ivory
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Always Artichoke, Versamark
Accessories: Bravo Burgundy 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon, Designer Label punch, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

I love that vintage look too. And I love the colors you've used. Thanks for sharing this!