Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Computer Problems

Sorry I've been away...I went to my sister's last week to visit and came home Sunday and realized we had something wrong with our computer. Messed with it a while...then looked at it again on Monday after a friend of mine contacted me and said somebody was on my Facebook account chatting with my friends trying to get money. Then I got worried I had some virus last night and called my BIL to talk to him about it...he doesn't know everything, but he got me pointed in the right direction and made me feel better that my computer hadn't been taken over by some crazy cybercriminal out there. I ran a scan and reloaded Mozilla (the browser I use)...for whatever reason I couldn't open my Yahoo mail account in Mozilla...it just locked it up. After doing all of that and getting everything going again late last night, it seems to be working like normal again. Still not sure what happened, but we'll just keep an eye on things for the next few days!

Anyway, the plan is to post some photos of some swaps I received last month...but I'm heading out tomorrow morning at 4:00 am to catch a plane to Salt Lake and the Stampin' Up! Convention! I'm going to try real hard to get some posts set up...but please bear with me. I hope to be back to normal soon!!!

Thanks!

No comments: