Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Digital Studio ~ Coming Soon!!

I just wanted to share some photos from Convention that show some of the My Digital Studio end-products. Since Stampin' Up! announced that we were getting this software, I've been trying to think about how I would use it since I'm really not into Digital Scrapbooking...but I have to tell you, I'm really impressed and my mind is thinking of all the possibilities! I cannot wait to get my hands on this product. Apart from making cute photo cards, you can also design on the go without touching (and using up!) your supplies...before you ever touch a piece of cardstock you can know exactly what colors you're using as well as what embellishments you're going to use ~ that converts to little to no waste if your idea doesn't turn out just how you imagined it. Also the idea of doing photo books and calendars for gifts is wonderful...plus I can make my Christmas cards, have them printed out, then add a button or some ribbon for some 3-d. Just imagine...Stampin' Up! stamps, paper, ribbon, punches, etc all digital!! Plus, the printer they've contracted with has calibrated their printers to match Stampin' Up! colors ~ a must if you're going to do hybrid projects! Another plus...this will be available for Mac or PC. Have I caught your interest yet??

Well, here are some photos from Convention that will show you a little better than I can describe. Please note that there is no ribbon or ink or anything on any of these projects...it's all just printed paper...take note how real the ribbon and everything looks!! Fantastic!!

Please let me know if you have any questions concerning this new product...


No comments: