Whether you want to purchase your own stamping supplies at a discount, to earn some extra money from your hobby, or to build a business, Stampin’ Up!® provides you with the opportunity to reach your goals. There are all kinds of demonstrators, and Stampin’ Up! needs each of them! What kind of demonstrator would you be?
Discount Demonstrator: You like the idea of buying stamps and supplies for your personal use at a 20 percent discount and occasionally selling to neighbors, relatives, friends, etc.
Seasonal Demonstrator: You work hard for a short period of time or season to earn a specific amount of money or to achieve a specific goal, and then you maintain minimum orders and sales during the balance of the year.
Hobby Demonstrator: You love doing workshops and earning extra money when it is convenient. You work a lot some months and very little other months. You will do workshops if they are easy to book, and maybe have a regular group that meets together once a month. You enjoy the rewards that being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator brings, but you don’t plan to make Stampin’ Up! a career.
Career Demonstrator: You view Stampin’ Up! as a viable business with long-term career potential. You pursue a management role, and you want to continue moving up with your Stampin’ Up! career. You love attending Stampin’ Up! events and have close relationships with other demonstrators. You work at your business in a consistent and outgoing manner.
As you can see, this is a fun, flexible business you can build to suit your Individual needs and goals. While anytime is a great time to join the Stampin' Up! family as a demonstrator, joining during July and August is especially sweet! Starting your own Stampin' Up! business means free and discounted products, plus a little extra cash--and who couldn't use that? From July 15 - August 31, you can become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for only $85! The special, limited-time Mini Starter Kit contains many of the items you need to get started in your new business, including
- For All You Do stamp set
- In Color Classic Stampin' Pads (6)
- Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
- In Color assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
- Business forms and tools
Or if you want to buy the standard $199 Starter Kit, in addition to the supplies listed below, you'll get all six of the new In Color Classic Stampin' Pads and one pack of In Color assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")--a $43 value! The standard Starter Kit includes
- Four stamp sets
- A Stampin' Around wheel, handle, and ink cartridge
- Stampin' Pastels
- Card stock
- Eastern Blooms Décor Elements and applicator tool
- Five Classic Stampin' Pads
- VersaMark Pad
- Stampin' Scrub and Mist
- Blender pens
- Business forms and tools
These special offers--the Mini Starter Kit and the In Color add-on to the standard Starter Kit--are only available for a limited time, so you must act fast!
Benefits of Becoming a Demonstrator
Whether you just love to stamp, or you want to grow a successful, thriving business, the Stampin' Up! opportunity is the right fit for you. Stampin' Up! demonstrators enjoy many benefits, with just a few listed below:
- Product discount. Demonstrators get a 20 percent discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories. It's a great way to support your love of stamping and paper crafting.
- Extra income. You'll earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting--how much extra income is up to you. Maybe you just want enough income to pay the electric bill every month, or maybe your goal is bigger--the monthly payment for your new car--it's your decision!
- Flexible schedule. This is your business, so you can put in as much (or as little) time as you'd like.
- Support from Stampin' Up! We love our demonstrators and it shows through our demonstrator support materials, including a monthly magazine, workshop ideas, and audio and video trainings on all kinds of topics available on our Demonstrator Web Site.