Sunday, July 12, 2009

We interrupt the regularly scheduled program...

I just wanted to take a quick post and mention my downline. We had a meeting last Thursday. I had 2 of my first level and 4 of my second level attend and we had a guest speaker. Catherine Harwood, a demonstrator from Florida was here visiting family and offered to speak at our meeting and share a project with us. Catherine and I met a couple of years ago. She was visiting here right when the new catalogs were being delivered. She found me through the Stampin' Up! website and called to see if she could have one of my catalogs if they came in since she was 800 miles from home and had no way of getting her copy. Of course, knowing how exciting it is to get your hands on that new catalog, I let her have one! That would have been cruel punishment to say no! ;D Anyway, we've kept in contact and try to get together whenever she's visiting here. At the meeting Thursday we swapped samples, ate, talked, and made the project together! It was a great evening. Anyway...I just thought I would share the swaps that everyone brought. I'm so proud of them. Enjoy!

Be sure to stop by tomorrow when I share Catherine's project ~ I just know you'll love it!!

by Katy


by Melanie


by Karen


by Lynndorian




by Dana

No comments: