Thursday, July 2, 2009

Introducing Circle Circus

Here is a swap card I did. It uses the new set Circle Circus. I love the idea of this set, but really didn't have any ideas come to mind when I got it. I was at the pool one day with my kids and saw a girl's bathing suit that was brown with bright colored circles all over it. Inspiration struck ~ and this is what I came up with! Note the new In Colors: Soft Suede, Melon Mambo, & Bermuda Bay. Hope you like it...

Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
Stamps: Circle Circus, Full of Life
Paper: Soft Suede, Melon Mambo, Very Vanilla
Ink: Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede
Accessories: Scallop Edge punch (on sale this week for only $10.95!!), Double Rectangle punch, 1-3/4" Circle punch, 1-1/4" Circle punch, 1" Circle punch, Soft Suede 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: