Monday, July 27, 2009

My swap...

I participated in a mail-in swap this month and this is the card I did. We had to use a new set out of the catalog that was NOT in the preview. I chose the set Falling Leaves. On my card I decided to use one of the new WIDE ribbons. I've had several customers comment that they don't know why we (SU!) started selling such wide ribbon ~ what can you use it for? ~ you can't use it on cards...and so on. So, I had to show how I envisioned using it on cards...so simple and I think it adds such a nice feature to the card. Just make it the part of the focal point rather than an accessory on the card. Hope this inspires you to try something new in the catalog that you think just can't possibly be used on a card!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Supplies: Stamps: Falling Leaves
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Dusty Durango, So Saffron

Ink: Chocolate Chip

Accessories: Chocolate Chip 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain ribbon, 5/16" Chocolate Chip Jumbo Brad, Slit punch

No comments: