Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Flight of the Butterfly doing the jig...

This is a card I did for a workshop last week. We used the Stamp-a-ma-jig for the butterfly in order to place the dots right where they should be. I love how the Crushed Curry is so bright on Whisper White card stock. I was worried about how it would show up...most of the time yellows just don't look too good next to whites ~ but I love this! Hope you like it, too!

Have a great day!

Supplies:
Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly, Inspired by Nature
Paper: Kraft, Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Crushed Curry, Real Red, Old Olive, Basic Black
Accessories: Crushed Curry 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain ribbon, Scallop Edge punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rene...This card is beautiful. I love the way you used the grass stamp with the butterfly and the green paper with the grass stamp. And you are right about the crushed curry. I really like it with whisper white. Very nice! -- Ami