Sunday, July 12, 2009

WooHoo!! Just had to share...

I'm on Stamper's Showcase! That's twice in the past couple of weeks! For those of you out there that don't know what this is, it's a place on Stampin' Up!'s demonstrator website that shares samples sent in by demonstrators. All demonstrators have the option to send in samples and these two are the only ones I've ever sent in (actually I didn't send them in...they got sent in with two different Rising Star Swaps I participated in ~ so thanks, RSs, for sending them in on my behalf!). Employees at SU! (not sure who or how) pick out samples to "showcase" every day ~ there's usually around 6 a day. I had this card shown on July 27th...


and then this card was shown on Friday...


Just had to celebrate! Thanks for sharing in the excitement with me...

1 comment:

Carla said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!