Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sneak Peek...

As many of you know, I'm heading to Hawaii in just a few weeks with Stampin' Up! for the annual incentive trip. Scott and I have never been and we are looking forward to a nice vacation. I get the opportunity to sign up for swaps during this event ~ and, of course, I did because it just wouldn't be a Stampin' Up! trip without swapping! ;D But...this year many demonstrators decided they wanted to mail in the swaps instead of taking them on the trip...less hassle, less to pack, etc. So...the first swap I signed up for was due in the mail this past Monday. It was a Big Shot full card swap so I thought I would show you all a sneak peek of my card...

I know...it's not much to go by ~ and I promise I'll show the full card swap along with the others I receive back as soon as I get them! So...be sure to check back in the next week or so!!

No comments: