Tuesday, March 17, 2009

40/40 Chart Drawing...

Hi, everyone! I just filled up my 40/40 chart and drew a number at Random.org. Here is the number that was chosen...

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:23
Timestamp: 2009-03-17 19:01:25 UTC

#23 is Milly Z! She will get $40 of Stampin' Up! merchandise free!!!

Do you want to know how to get on my 40/40 chart?? Just place an order with me for $40 of merchandise or more (open only to US residents) and you can pick a number between 1 and 40. I'll put your name on that number and when the chart fills up, I will draw a number and that person will get $40 of free merchandise. If you order $80 or more, you will get your name on 2 numbers, and so on. Contact me today with your order! Have questions, leave me a comment and I'll answer it!

Congratulations, Milly!

No comments: