Sunday, March 15, 2009

Big Shot "Real" Swap

Hello, Everyone! I made it through my big weekend retreat. It was sooo much fun ~ I met so many wonderful ladies and we had a blast!! I cannot wait until next year to do it all again...even though I'm tired!! I'll pull some pictures together of some of the cards and projects we did and post them this week. Meanwhile, enjoy my "real" Big Shot Swap for Hawaii!

Even though this is a simple layout without a lot of layers, it still catches your eye! I love the Little Leaves die ~ so delicate and elegant. I used the flowers from the Birds & Blooms die and the small scallop from Scallop Circle #2 die plus a Rhinestone brad to make the flower. Than, I just added the Backgrounds I Texturz plate to the background. This card would be so easy to add a different saying along with a different color combination for a completely different look and occasion.

Thanks for sticking with me this weekend ~ it was all a little crazy...but so much fun!

Supplies:
Stamps: Close as a Memory
Cardstock: Washington Apple DSP, Chocolate Chip Patterns DSP, So Saffron, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Circle #2 die, Little Leaves die, Birds & Blooms die, Background I Texturz Plates, Rhinestone Brad, Dimensionals

No comments: