Friday, March 20, 2009

Packing, packing, packing...

Good evening, Everyone! I hope you've all had a great day. I've been busy packing and doing all the last minute stuff before I leave for Hawaii in the morning. I am getting so excited and cannot believe it's finally here! I wanted to show you the cards I did for the retreat last weekend. As a vendor, we had to offer at least one class. I offered two classes ~ a mini album (which I'll share after I return from Hawaii) and a card class. I had a total of 5 cards to choose from and had it set up where the attendees could pick 3 for $6...or if they had time to do more, they could add additional cards at $2 each. Here are the 5 cards that I offered...

The first 2 cards are the ones that I came up with all on my own...


The next 3 cards were ones I had found while utilizing my time on the Internet. I'll have to do my research to see if I can find names so that I can give credit to the amazing ladies that came up with these layouts! I did change up the colors and DSP that were used based on what I had on hand.




I wanted to do simple layouts so that even the beginner could feel like they were a pro! There was one lady that came to make the cards that had never made cards or stamped ~ I just love those customers that try it for the first time and I get to see their faces when they actually love doing this!! It makes this job so much fun ~ it reminds me of the first card that I made and how proud I was of it (even though to look at it now I wonder why I was so proud of it ;D)!

Over the following week I won't be here, of course ~ but I am preparing posts for the entire week showing the Big Shot Swaps that I received. All of the cards were fabulous and I hope you enjoy them as much as I did when I received them!

Enjoy ~ and I'll fill you in on everything from Hawaii when I return!

No comments: