Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Big Shot Swap "Fake"

Hi, Everyone! I wanted to post a picture of my Big Shot Swap that I didn't go with...you all know how it works. You really aren't sure what you're going to do, so you make a card...then you change your mind about something because something just doesn't look quite right. So you come up with a 2nd card ~ and so on!! Anyway...this is the swap I decided just wasn't working for me. Not that there's anything wrong with it...I just wasn't feeling it! But I wanted to show it to you anyway because there are some nice things that I really like about it ~ like the flower!! I used quite a bit of dies for this card, but it was so fun seeing how they would all work together. And I love having the Patterns DSP because you can pull in any color to mix and match with all of your papers ~ both solids and other DSP. Let me know if you have any questions!

Enjoy!...and I'll post my "real" swap later!

Supplies:

  • Stamps: Full of Life (dormant)
  • Cardstock: Old Olive, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Washington Apple DSP, Chocolate Chip DSP
  • Ink: Chocolate Chip
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Circle #2 die (both scallops), Stampin' Up! Birds & Blooms die (2 flowers), Stampin' Up! Backgrounds 1 (texture plates), jumbo eyelet, Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon, 3/16" Corner Rounder punch, Dimensionals

No comments: