Sunday, May 10, 2009

Project for Downline Business Meeting

I asked one of my downline, Katy to share a project with us for our get-together. She had done this small glass votive holder from the $1 store using the bulk buy Decor Elements for a class and had a few of the kits left. I knew this would be the type of project that would be quick & simple and that was different than a card. This went together SOOOO FAST!!! and it turned out super-cute besides. Who doesn't love those type projects??

Hope you like it, too! Be sure to come back later this week when I share the card I did with them ~ I can't show it yet because I'm also doing it for my clubs this next week. I don't want to spoil the surprise!

Supplies:
Stamps: Oval All
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery
Ink: Basic Brown, Certainly Celery, Blush Blossom, and one of the pinks (I can't remember which one she used ;D) ~ the Basic Brown was used to stamp the image and the other colors were used to color the image in using a Blender Pen.
Accessories: Glass votive from the $1 store, Bulk Buy Flower Decor Elements, Certainly Celery 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon, Large Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, Linen Thread, 1/16" Circle punch

No comments: