Friday, May 22, 2009

I'm still here...

Sorry, Everyone...I'm still here ~ I've just been busy this week. Besides being the last week of school for my Kindergartener (with Kindergarten Graduation on Monday), it was also the last week of the Bible study I've been involved with for more than 30 weeks, plus we had Vacation Bible School this week (Monday - Friday) at our church, and my husband was out of town on business for a few days...it's made for a crazy week!!

Here's a picture of my little graduate ~ ;D Boy, does time fly!!


And...here is a picture of the card I made for his teacher as a Thank You for such a wonderful year! On the Top Note die cutout...I actually used the frame that was left over from a swap card I did (here). I figured since I had more than 20 frames, I might as well use them for something...


Hope you like it!

Supplies:
Stamps: Varsity Alphabet, Tart & Tangy, Thank You Kindly
Cardstock: Basic Black, Kraft, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Whisper White, Real Red
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Real Red Gingham ribbon, Basic Black Gingham ribbon, 1-1/4" Circle punch, 1-3/8" Circle punch

No comments: