Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Explosion Photo Box

Good morning, Everyone! I wanted to share a project that's been quite popular for me ~ an explosion album box. What is different from this box compared to most I've seen is it can hold 4X6 photos. Most explosion boxes only hold small photos because each "layer" is made with one 12X12 piece of cardstock. The box I've made is actually made with 2 pieces of 12X12 cardstock for each layer. Here are the photos of one of the boxes I've made. I also did one for a Mother's Day class I did ~ but sold my sample so I don't have one to show. We used the DSP Tea Party for it. I also have a kit made up that uses the DSP Good Morning Sunshine and Good Friend stamp set. I'll post it as soon as I get one made up. The box stands close to 7" tall and is about 4-1/2" on each side.

Thanks for checking in!

Supplies:
Stamps: Inspired by Nature
Cardstock: Bella Rose DSP, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Riding Hood Red
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Riding Hood Red, Versamark, Whisper White Craft
Accessories: Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon, Chocolate Chip 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon





No comments: