Monday, May 11, 2009

Masculine Swap

I participated in a Masculine Card Swap at the end of April. I don't know about you, but masculine cards aren't always the easiest cards to come up with...so I was pretty excited about getting more than 20 ideas in my hot little hands! This is the card I did for the swap:


This is a pretty basic card that can be used for any age male. I started with the Basic Black layered onto the Kraft. I then added the Top Note Die after I stamped it with the Sanded background and ran it through the crimper. Layered a few punched stars ~ the two sizes work great together or separate. I stamped off on the baseball images so they would be lighter with the wording ~ then added a touch of hemp twine for interest and that extra-masculine touch.

I hope that I've given you something to think about the next time you need a masculine card. Check back over the next few days for the swaps I received ~ I guarantee you'll see something that will inspire you!

Enjoy!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Just Baseball, Sporting, Sanded
Cardstock: Kraft, Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red, Brilliant Blue
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Metallic Eyelets, Hemp Twine, Large Star punch, Star punch, Crimper

No comments: