Saturday, April 4, 2009

RAK???

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be called a RAK...but sometimes when I get together with downline, I'll give them an extra card from a class I did, or they'll bring me an extra card ~ always wonderful to add to your sample boards that are set up for classes. This is the card Jamie brought me on Friday when we got together to stamp and I thought I would share it with all of you. I thought it was sooo cute! I love this set ~ Bugs & Kisses (on the Dormant List)! Of course, I have two boys, so I can definitely relate to this. In fact, when I was downstairs working on my class Thursday (for Thursday nite!), my almost-3-year-old came in from right outside and just laid this ugly gray grubby-looking worm down on my table right where I was working, saying "Look!!" EEEWWWWW! I'm just not a bug person ~ at least not those ugly gray grubby-looking ones!! But you've gotta love this set when you have kids that are...

Hope you like it as much as I did!

Supplies:
Stamps: Bugs & Kisses (Dormant List)
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Black Gingham ribbon, Curly Label punch (from Curly Label Punch Bundle)

No comments: