Sunday, April 26, 2009

Progressive Scrapbook Page

Here is a Progressive Scrapbook Page using the Bella Rose DSP. When I say Progressive Scrapbook Page, do you know what I mean??


It means that the scrapbook page starts out as a 6X6 page, which you can incorporate into an 8-1/2X11 page, which can then be incorporated into a 12X12 page. Usually when I have a hostess that wants me to do a scrapbook page for her class, I will do a 6X6 page. But, for the class, I demonstrate to them how they can take that 6X6 page and make it into any size that they might use. I know lots of times I just take what is presented to me ~ in this case a 6X6 page ~ and I think...I'll never use that, it's not the size I scrapbook. But with a few additions, you can take that 6X6 starter page and make whatever size you need.

Hope you like it! Let me know if you have any questions.

Supplies:
Stamps: Inspired by Nature (dormant)
Cardstock: Bella Rose DSP, Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Pink Pirouette
Ink: Whisper White (craft), Versamark
Accessories: 5/8" Olive Olive Grosgrain ribbon, Button Bouquet Designer Buttons, Linen Thread, Scallop Edge punch

No comments: