Thursday, April 2, 2009

OK...it caught up with me!

This week and last week finally caught up with me and I didn't get to post anything today ~ this is the first time I've sat down at the computer today! That's what happens when you don't plan your class until 3:30 the day of the class!! ~ for some reason that's pretty normal for me! I don't think I could function any other way...although I'm sure I'd be far less stressed!! Thank goodness for Splitcoaststampers and all the wonderful demonstrators out there that post their awesome ideas ~ they saved me for tonight's class. If you haven't ever visited splitcoaststampers I would highly recommend it ~ that's where I learned to become a demonstrator and where I learned "how" to stamp...but that's another story for another day when I don't have any pics to show you...

Thanks for stopping by to check on me!! I promise I'll post some cards or something soon!!

No comments: