Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Card and the last 2 Hawaii Swaps

Here is a card I did for a class several months back...I had the picture in my folder and realized I hadn't shown it yet. I loved how the card folded ~ I had seen this idea from another demonstrator and loved the idea and layout. You cut a regular 5-1/2" X 4-1/4" card (original cardstock cut at 5-1/2" X 8-1/2" and folded), but you score (at 1-1/4" from the fold) and glue the top portion to make the card a 4-1/4" X 4-1/4" Hope you like it, too! Let me know if you have any questions.

Supplies:
Stamps: Swe
et Stems, Baroque Border (wheel)
Cardstock: Raspberry Tart DSP, Rose Red, Cameo Coral, Whisper White

Ink: Old Olive, Rose Red, Cameo Coral, Kiwi Kiss

Accessories: Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon, Scallop Square punch





And, here are the last 2 swaps from Hawaii...


by Betty Weisbrich



Enjoy!

No comments: