Monday, September 7, 2009

Still More Swaps....

I don't know if I've told you or not, but I got 90 swaps at Convention alone...plus I did 2 mail-in swaps for the Mini. I'll be sharing these swaps for the next little while, but will be throwing some of my class projects in, too!

My parents were in this weekend for my oldest son's birthday, and my Mom had requested that I help her make an invitation (can't share what it's for...it's a surprise!) and we worked on that last night. We have a total of 80 invitations that have been started. I will share one when I actually get one completed (she took the 4 that we completed with her). But...I can say they are really elegant and I'm very pleased with them. So...stay tuned for that. I also have Christmas Stamp-a-Stacks coming up and a Halloween Treat Class this month, plus my Clubs and a couple of workshops. It's just right now, everything's in process, but as the date approaches I'll be sharing all of those projects. I also just ordered My Digital Studio and I'm looking forward to playing with that and sharing some samples that I make with it. But for now...back to those Convention Swaps!

Thanks for stopping by...

(No name on this card...sorry!)



by Debbie Parker


(No name on this card...Sorry!)


(No name on this card...Sorry!)


by Kathy Howes

No comments: