Stampin' Up! is launching a new section of the online store called the Clearance Rack. The purpose of the Clearance Rack is to clear out the inventory of surplus items that have been retired. Many of these retired items will be offered at a substantially reduced price.
- The clearance rack is not a promotion. It will launch September 29, 2009 but does not have a set end date.
- All products in the Clearance Rack section are retired, discontinued items. No current products will be sold in the Clearance Rack.
- Clearance Rack items are only available while supplies last. Items will be removed and new items will be posted depending on inventory levels. There is no set time for availability.
- Clearance Rack items will be listed and pictured only in my online store (click here, then click on the Shop Now button in the top right corner). No list or flyer will be posted by me.
- All sales of Clearance Rack items are final. No returns or exchanges will be accepted, except in the case of defective product.
Q: Why does the order have to be placed online?
A: Because the products are only available while supplies last, promoting and taking orders for these items in a workshop setting can result in problems for me and you in figuring workshop totals, hostess benefits, and actual delivery of the product. It is very possible that when you place an order for one of these items in a workshop, that item will be sold out before I have the opportunity to place the order.
Q: Is the Clearance Rack a promotion?
A: The Clearance Rack is not a promotion and has no end date. The intent is for the Clearance Rack to be a permanent part of my online store (click here, then click on the Shop Now button in the top right corner).
Q: How often will the Clearance Rack be updated with new items?
A: There is no set schedule. Clearance Rack items will be posted and removed based on inventory levels. Please check back regularly through my DBWS (click here, then click on the Shop Now button in the top right corner) for new postings.
Q: If you run out of a certain item, will you restock your inventory and post it for sale again?
A: No. Clearance Rack items are retired, discontinued items and are only available while supplies last.
Q: Where can I see a list of available Clearance Rack items?
A: Because items will be posted and removed based on inventory levels, a list of Clearance Rack items will not be posted by me. To see the available items, simply visit my online store (click here, then click on the Shop Now button in the top right corner).
Please let me know if you have any questions!!