Sunday, June 28, 2009

Swimming, Dollywood, the Zoo, & camping...

Oh, My!! Sorry I've not been around...I've been busy the past week. My sister came in to visit my Mom early last week so the kids and I decided to go up and spend a few days. My Mom has a pool, so the kids got to go swimming. Then, we went to Dollywood on Tuesday and the Zoo on Wednesday. I got home last Wednesday afternoon, unpacked and repacked to go camping on Thursday...not to mention I had a class Thursday night before I went to the campsite. But we're back now and hopefully can get semi back to normal this week. Anyway...on to a picture of another Last Chance Card...








These two cards are pretty much the same...I had cut a couple of different pieces of Washington Apple DSP (now retired!! ~ it's sold out...) and gave everyone the option of either the Bashful Blue Taffeta ribbon or the Riding Hood Red Taffeta ribbon (also retiring!). (Excuse the Chocolate Chip ink on the second card...it kind of hit the ink pad during class! ;D) Both cards use two retiring sets: Blooming with Love and Absolutely Fabulous.

Hope you like them!

Supplies:
Stamps: Blooming with Love, Absolutely Fabulous
Paper: Washington Apple DSP, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, Old Olive, So Saffron
Accessories: Bashful Blue Taffeta ribbon or Riding Hood Red Taffeta ribbon

No comments: