Tuesday, June 16, 2009

FINALLY!!! A Card...

Sorry I've been MIA...sometimes life just catches up to you...

Anyway, here's a baby card I made for my husband's cousin who is expecting her first child in August. I just love the Texturz Dies ~ they add so much to a simple card. Plus...I got to use pink since she's having a girl ~ no pink things around here with 2 boys and a husband! ;D Sorry for the backdrop for the photo ~ I took a picture on the way to the shower laying the card on the console of the truck...it was one of those last minute cards ~ easy to come up with if you stamp!! Hope you like it!


Enjoy!

Supplies:
Stamps: Beautiful Baby (those single stamps in the back of the catalog!), Nursery Necessities
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Sizzix Big Shot, SU! Backgrounds I Texturz Plates, SU! Lots of Tags Sizzlet die, Metallic Eyelets, Crop-a-dile (love this for setting eyelets...if you've never tried it, you're missing out!!!), Whisper White 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Word Window punch

No comments: