Monday, June 1, 2009

Embossed Wedding/Anniversary Card

ETA: Click here to go to my home page!

My downline Katy had done a wedding card that I thought was really pretty and simple, so I thought I would use her card as inspiration and make one of my own.

You can see her card HERE.

And here is my version...



I just love the Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Die!! It makes such a beautiful image with very little effort. I used the Shimmery White Card Stock for the card base ~ just enough shimmer to make it special. I only ran the front half of the card through the Big Shot using the Embossing Textured Impressons Die. After I embossed the flower image, I cut around the outside edge and layered the Basic Gray card stock behind it to make it POP. Hope you like it!

Enjoy...

Supplies:
Stamps: Sincere Salutations
Card Stock: Shimmery White, Basic Gray
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder, Key Tag punch, Basic Gray Taffeta ribbon, Horizontal Slot punch

No comments: