Friday, June 5, 2009

Special Card

In a previous post I mentioned my SAM (Service Account Manager). When you earn the Incentive Trip with Stampin' Up! they assign you what's called a SAM ~ they're the person at Stampin' Up! that you call direct to help you with anything in your business that you need. I had called my SAM a couple of weeks ago to ask about ideas for increasing my sales in June to see if she had any insight since I'm so close to earning the Incentive Trip to the Southern Carribean this year. We also talked about my downline and things I had done to increase my sales. Stampin' Up! uses the SAM Program to interact more with their demonstrators which helps all demonstrators ~ just a good line of communication! Anyway, within a few days of talking to her, I received a card (handmade, of course!) from her in the mail...so I thought I would share it with you. Employees at Stampin' Up! all stamp, too!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Mellow Moss, Baja Breeze (textured)
Ink: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Chocolate Chip 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon, Scallop Edge punch

No comments: