Friday, February 27, 2009

Upsy Daisy Birthday

I love, love, love this set!! Did I mention, I love this set?? It's so easy to use ~ and, you'll notice, it's another silhouette image. I've stamped the image twice ~ once in Not Quite Navy and once in Baja Breeze ~ one on each side of the Whisper White cardstock. Then just layer onto cardstock and attach your ribbon. The button has a piece of Bashful Blue Taffeta Ribbon run through the holes and is attached using a Mini Glue Dot. This was also one of the cards done at my Birthday Bash card class.

Enjoy!

Supplies:
Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Cardstock: Urban Garden DSP, Kiwi Kiss, Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Whisper White

Ink: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Bashful Blue Taffeta Ribbon, Button Bouquet Designer Buttons, Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon

No comments: