Saturday, February 21, 2009

Bleach + Stamps =

The bleaching technique! We did this technique this month in my clubs...most of them were pretty impressed by it ~ it's definitely a WOW technique! I did find out one thing ~ the supply boxes that SU! sells are not air-tight enough for bleach ~ even in a span of 2 hours. I made my sample at 4:30, then had club at 6:30 and the bleach did not hardly work at all. It had already lost it's potency. So...I recommend that you use fresh bleach each time you get ready to do this technique. That way you'll be guaranteed great results!

Enjoy! and thanks for visiting...
Supplies:
Stamp sets: Inspired by Nature; Hugs & Wishes
Cardstock: Sahara Sand; Old Olive;Chocolate Chip
Inks: Chocolate Chip; Old Olive; & bleach
Accessories: Very Vanilla 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments: