Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Masculine Birthday...


Do you have a hard time coming up with masculine cards? I loved this layout ~ my downline Katy came up with it originally and I made minor changes. This was one of the cards available at my Birthday Bash Stamp Camp...so simple and quick to complete!

The main image was stamped on Whisper White cardstock using Basic Gray ink, then I used a sponge to lightly add more Basic Gray color to the image. I just didn't like the stark contrast between the Gray ink & White cardstock. Love the idea of attaching a Mini Library Clip with a small cut of folded ribbon.
Thanks for looking!
Supplies:
Stamp sets: Loads of Love, Full of Life
Cardstock: Urban Garden DSP, Basic Gray, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories: Mini Library Clip, Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon

No comments: