Monday, April 19, 2010

New Start...

Hi, Everyone! I know...I'm a terrible blogger...but life just got away from me the past 6 months. I really admire these ladies who have blogs where they post fabulous projects every day. It is definitely something that takes time and you have to really want to do it. I don't mind doing it...it's just been that I've had to spend my time elsewhere and haven't been able to focus on this. I've been very busy with my business, my family, and other commitments but I'm ready to get started again. In January, Stampin' Up! announced that they would be starting a blog option on our website for us...that's all great and I even started posting there ~ BUT...there are so many things I cannot do on it! Yet I can post entries here, then have them feed to that blog so I'm going to see how that goes. I can tell you I will NOT be posting every day. Hopefully once a week, but I really want to offer my customers the option of using my blog (whether here or on my website) to make the projects I offer in classes on their own. I will be listing all supplies used, plus step-by-step instructions. If you don't have all the supplies you need, you can substitute or place an order on my website for the items you need. All posts in the future will be written with my customers in mind...Sooo...here goes, the Grand Re-opening of this Blog!! I will be on the Stampin' Up! Incentive Trip next week and I will have to figure out how to make this feed into my website so it may be a couple of weeks before I get posts going. See you again soon...




No comments: